Thursday, April 28, 2016

{SPD} Warm Wishes




Hey there! I'm up on the SugarPea Designs blog today, showing you a card I made for this week. I'm busy this week planning and baking up a few cakes for my friend Amanda's kids lumberjack themed birthday party! I made a practice cake this past weekend, shaped and decorated like a tree stump, and patterned in plaid in the centre. It turned out pretty cool and I'm glad I had a trial run to make some minor tweaks! Anyway, I made the kids a single birthday card to go with the theme! This handsome fella was perfect for the job! He's coloured in copics and I masked him and stamped some trees to complete the scene. I added some machine stitching, twine and a button and stamped the sentiment on a flag die. 
Check out the SPD Blog to see the other designers featured today!


supply list

No comments: