Thursday, January 28, 2016

{SPD} CuPcAkEs!







Hey there! I have a 'sweet' card (get it?!) to show you today, featuring some great new dies from SugarPea Designs! 


I used the coffee cup and whipped topping dies from Coffee To Go Cup SugarCuts to create these cute lil cupcakes! I had this idea during release week, and finally got the chance to use it! This could also pass for an ice cream sundae!




For the inside of the card, I added a sentiment from the set Tons of Fun, and stamped that onto a Zig Zag Stitched Circle die.

I used the current sketch challenge (SPDSS38)on this weeks card. You can find that link up HERE on the SPD Blog.






6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Could this be any cuter??? I LOVE every thing about this card! The mix of bright patterns, the stitching and the way you used the coffee set to make the cupcakes! You are AMAZING!!!!!!!! XX

Sharon Caudle said...

Hey chicklette!! LOVE all the sparkly goodness and your fantastic papers and colors!! Miss you!!

Renae said...

Very cute Birthday card!

Jeanne J. said...

My kind of card Jenny ! Great mix of papers in bright colors and swoon... glittery topped cupcakes!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

That is a whole lot of yummy! Super fun card!!!

Deanne :)

Sherry Butcher said...

Great card, love coffee and this fits the spot for so ma Thanks for sharing.ny reasons.