Saturday, April 25, 2015

{SSSC) Anniversary Dance



Time for a new sketch this week from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! You can check out that sketch by clicking on the link!

I've used one of my Avery Elle sentiment stamp sets, So Happy. I love AE's fonts...I think they are so elegant...like old school calligraphy. I paired it with some vintage looking paper from Chickaniddy. I added some enamel dots and shapes. The sentiment strip is popped up on foam squares and the die is MFT. This  card was so simple to make and even though it's far from my usual style, it was really fun to make! Relying on a gorgeous sentiment and perfect paper to create a card was a nice change!! ;)



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Shut the front door! You rock even with no coloring!!! LOL! This paper is fantastic and you're right the sentiment is gorgeous!