Wednesday, February 18, 2015

{SPD13} Shake That Thing



Hey there! Quick post to show you my shaker card for this weeks SugarPea Designs Challenge! 


I took a pencil and lightly drew out a swirly flight path for my stamped and die cut paper airplane on a piece of translucent vellum. I then machine stitched over the line and erased any pencil marks. I stitched the vellum to the DP on three sides and then filled up the pocked with various shaker bits using cut outs from SPD dies (see end of the post). The 4th side was then sewn up. I used pop up foam dots to add the paper airplane and heat embossed the sentiment onto the bottom of the card. Voila! Shaker card complete!! 





Here are the products that I'ved used on my card this week:






  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPD13 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the SPD blogpost.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant Jenny. Love the vellum shaker and stitching. Wow.