Saturday, November 1, 2014

{KKS} Glitter & Glamour


This week our Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is 'Glitter and Glamour'! I used the newly released Sparkle Fairy and made a glitzy gold and silver Christmas card.
I used glittery gold paper, textured silver paper and black CS to mat. I added some gold, silver and black sequins and a glittery gold Christmas tree button on top of black satin ribbon.
I used TONS of rock candy glitter, glossy accents, and wink of stella pen to really overload her with sparkle!

I used this weeks Deconstructed Sketch (175) for my LO.



Check out the Krafty Blog for more deets and inspiration! Happy Krafting!

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is so fun! I love all the gorgeous sparkle I the background and your amazing coloring. Thanks for joining us this week!

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card Jenny. Love the sparkle on your image!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh Jenny...how Fabulous this is!! LOVE how you used the silver and gold! Wonderful!