Monday, May 12, 2014

{SPDSS03} Some bunny special...

Hey there! I hope all of you amazing mama's out there had a great day yesterday, and if you aren't a mom, then I hope you got to spend the day with your own mom!! 
My husband and I got up fairly early and cooked an amazing brunch for our moms (dads came too), including tons of fruit and chocolate for dipping (oh yeah!), eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and these amazing muffins…it was my first time making them and OMG they were delicious!! My hubby did all of the dishes and the kids played while I had a nap on the couch. I took some time in the afternoon for myself to make this card and then my boys took me on a date to the new Amazing Spiderman 2 movie. All in all, it was a pretty fantastic day and I am so lucky that God chose me to be mom to these three amazing little boys! I am blessed beyond measure!!
Here is my card for you today, using SugarPea Designs new Sweet Sketch!

I used the new set Pure Magic, only using the lower portion of the stamp…..the sentiment is from One Big Hoppy Family.



The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS03 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown HERE.



2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

You truly are a creative genius!! This is an adorable way to use these sets and I would have never thought to do it.

Lisa Lara said...

Jenny, this is the coolest. I love how you used the partial image.