Saturday, May 3, 2014

{KKS} Roll in the Hay

 Welcome to another Saturday weekly challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! This week we have a lovely sketch for you from our leader herself, Miss Kimmie! I personally love sketch challenges because they take out the brain work for me, and just allow me to create without the stress of figuring out my own layout :)


I used one of the steamy Glamour Girls for my card! This is such an awesome set that features TWO sexy gals (this farm girl and a flight attendant) and loads of sassy sentiments!

I coloured with copics and pastels and pieced her kerchief on her head. I added some texture to her daisy dukes, using colourless blending solution and a scrap of denim material.
I applied some Wink of Stella clear glitter to her earring and a tad to the wheat. I also added glossy accents to the earring, eyes and lips. The DP is from the Simple Stories pad Homespun.

I used a little crafty discretion and changed the horizontal rectangle pattern because I was dying to use one of my new doilies! I added some MFT twine and a mini clothespin with the sentiment stamped on a tag. And some enamel dots to finish…


Check out the Krafty Blog to see what the other Krafty Girls have been up to! We also are welcoming another round of Guest Designers to the mix for the month!!



2 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Loveeee this so much! You sassy thing you.

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous coloring!