Monday, April 28, 2014

{TI} Flowers!


I've used the newly released digi, Peachy Pixie from Tiddly Inks stamps. This week our challenge is FLOWERS! Spring is finally on it's way here in Alberta, and I for one, am VERY exciting about seeing some green….This has felt like one of the longest winters ever!!


I coloured up this lil cutie and her friends with copics and added a touch of Wink of Stella pen in clear, to her wings and the birdies…. The enamel dots are of course present- my latest addiction! Trust me, that reddish looking one is actually a nice coral pink! Sometimes the pic just doesn't cooperate :) I made my flowers with DP and MFT dies, adding a button and twine bow to the centre. The sentiment is from a PTI set. I used my very favourite pad at the moment, Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories.

Check out what my fellow Tiddly Inkers have to show you!! there are some great cards this week!!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

This is beautiful! I love how you colored her up! I just recently discovered the enamel dots and wink of Stella pen. Definitely going to be an addiction of mine. ;)
HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.purrfectionistcrafter.com