Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{SSSC191} Cream of the Crop



It's been awhile since I used some Your Next Stamp goodies, and I recently placed an order for some stamps and dies. I was excited to get this set, in particular, inky! I stamped the girl from Howdy, Farmer (which happens to be on SALE right now, along with a lot of other sets!!) in memento ink, and coloured her with copics. I used MFT's Circle Stax dies and Fishtail Flags and Layers dies. The sentiment was stamped in MFT's Black Licorice ink. I used OA's Farm Girl paper collection. Some machine stitching finishes it off! 
I used this week's SSSC (191) for my card layout.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Look at you. Sewing in a circle. You have the patience of a saint, I always get annoyed when I try to do that lol Awesome card!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is absolutely adorable Jenny! Thank you for sharing it with us all! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

what a cutie! i love the papers and a gorgeous layout :)