Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{MFTWSC112} Attitude!




I've used a lovely set for this card, called Vertical Greetings II (it comes with a companion die, which I did not use today). Here are the Die-namics that I've used on my card today: Pretty Posies, Accent it: Labels and Tabs, Leafy Flourish, and on the inside: Simply Scallops Small. The flower stack was topped with a Wild Cherry button  tied with black jute. 

I stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice, and then the bolder words in Wild Cherry, Razzel Berry, Sno Cone and Sour Apple ink and the strips were adhered with foam tape for some added dimension. I like this look and it really jazzes up a sentiment!


The inside of the card was stamped with a quote from the set Clearly Sentimental About New Beginnings.


If you would like to see the other designers participating in today's sketch challenge, please visit the MFT Blog!

2 comments:

Natasha G.P. said...

I like the stitchy look. Nice.

wendy said...

cool, love that layout!