Monday, November 12, 2012

{MFT} You're A Star!

Hey there! I have a card to show you today that I made for My Favorite Things guest design team spot for this month:) I always have so much fun when I have been able to play with the MFT designers in the past, so I am going to take a stab at it again this month.

Here is my card, using this sketch:



This card was a HOOT to make!!! It's not my normal style, as I m a bit of a copic addict, so I tend to lean towards the images that need to be coloured ;) But sometimes it's fun to stretch a bit and challenge yourself!


I used the following stamp sets and dies: Just The Ticket stamp and die set. At The Movies stamp and die set, Star Border die, Mini Film Strip die, and Peek-A-Boo Squared.

And here is the inside. She is turning 32 soon, so I thought it would be cute to stamp 'Take 32'!
The DP is a mix of SU and some unidentifiable scraps in my scrap-bin! The CS is SU as well, and the brads are from Michaels. 


Well, that's it for me today! Stay tuned this week for Kraftin' Kimmie new release peeks! xo

6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

You ARE A STAR!! This is AWESOME, Jenny! Wonderful take on the sketch!!

Laurel said...

This is awesome! Looks like a winner to me!

Tracy Valure said...

You're amazing! This is great and totally agree....winner here! Love all the little details. I'm just going to go trash my card for the MFT GD challenge now...lol

Hugs,
Tracy V

Vickie Z said...

You have such a creative imagination....this is fabulous!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

WOW! This is a real showstopper, grasshopper! ;) (couldn't resist...)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Jenny, I loved this card every since I first layed eyes on it, I never forgot about it. So I had to case it and tweek it to my own version, lol. I am posting my card with your card and a link to your blog on Tuesday.