Friday, September 21, 2012

{YNS Fun Friday} Blood Sucker

Did the title of my post make you look twice? Haha! Today I am one of the Your Next Stamp designers showing off some fun YNS Halloween stamps!
This little cutie caught my eye..I LOVE vampire stamps (especially the cutesy ones;). Meet Vampiee! He comes with the adorable barrel of Blood 'Suckers', as well as the swarm of bats!


I coloured up my sky with my Copics Air compressor, using a TCP cloud border die and a diecut circle for the moon. The bats were stamped and fussy cut, adhered to the sky and then coated in CE. The fence is a Tim Holtz die. Vampiee and the bucket were coloured with copics and CE was added here and there. They were cut out and popped up using SU dimensionals.
The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel (Violet and orange). The green CS is Bazzill Juicy Pear.


Now, why don't you check out the other designers Halloween themed cards at the YNS blog, and if you're lucky they might even show you some tips on how they store stamps and dies:) I could use some advice, as my stamp room looks like a bomb went off in there! I need to learn how to be more organized! lol

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jenny, this is fabulous. I love the way the moon turned out.

wendy said...

OMG fabulous!

KelliJo said...

This is SO cute... I haven't seen him before and NEED him!!!!