Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{TSG November Release} Day ONE

Hi there- wow! Another TSG release is upon us! I am pretty late getting my post up for the hop, so thank you to all of you who toughed it out and came back to see me;) I am a Canadian girl, so I am actually using digi stamps because the customs officers like to stamp (you'd never know it from their super-pleasant demeanors...hehe;) That's scarcasm right there, if you didn't catch it;) Anywho, my printer had a major jam-up and this kid is no tech whiz, so I had to wait for DH to come to the rescue! And by the time he got the paper out and figured out the problem (which is too thick of paper- Stampin' Up CS finally worked, although it's the pits to colour on if you ask me), it was late late late. Good thing I went to be when I did, cuz Mr 2 yr old Stinker decided last night would be a fine night to get up 10 times!!! And then appointments in town all morning and two trips into the school (forgot it was Cowboy Day and it nearly devastated my kindergartener not to wear his hat, boots, buckle and chaps!!) Back into town Mom went to bring in the rodeo gear;)...so finally I had time this afternoon to finish up my card!
Here is the down and dirty from Jessica, the Boss Lady, on today's release:
What images come to mind when you hear sleigh bells ringing? Santa and his eight tiny reindeer of course! Torico has illustrated the perfect mini set to create your winter wonderland scene. This is the perfect set to create holiday tags, cards, and gift boxes. A complete must have.
Hohoho is a 3x4 mini-set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.
Just when you thought the World’s Best & Die stamp set couldn’t get any better…here comes another fabulous set illustrated by Melyssa Connolly to add snowmen, reindeer, and angels on the tails of your ribbon or flowers of the World’s Best stamp set. What a great set this will be to dress up a holiday bottle of cheer!
Holiday Ribbons is a 2x3 mini-set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $4.
Holidays are not complete without all the wishes of the seasons. Jessica has illustrated a beautiful set of timeless sentiments so that you’ll never be at a loss for words. This mini set would complement the collection of holiday stamps sets released this month!
Wishing You is a 3x4 mini-set that includes a total of 6 stamps and will sell for $7.
 
I used HoHoHo on my card today....lately TSG has been sparking the CAS ideas for me, which is weird, because I'm usually a 'Pile It On' kinda gal.....But it's fun to experiment with your style, no?
And see what I'm sayin' with that SU! CS...YUCK! The reindeer look awful, but what can you do when the printers got you by the ink cartridge;)


Would you like to win the new Hohoho, Holiday Ribbons, and Wishing You stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.


You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday November 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


10 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Jenny - your card is totally cute!! I love this set and will be working on a card tonight. Love how you lined up the hohoho.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is so cute. Love the card. Sounds like a crazy week. Thank heaven for DH's who can fix printer issues.

Lisa H. said...

so worth the wait....this is one cute card. I totally can relate....days like that suck, good thing it's over, huh?! and I feel for you Canadian girls....I can't believe how long some of you have to wait to get your stuff.

Shari Green said...

Beautiful card! Love the Ho Ho Ho and all the twine too! Thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute card! Love how you framed the image with the twine/buttons. So fun!

NatQuebec said...

very cute card !

Tanya said...

So glad I came back, your card is adorable, I love these images, love your use of twine. Darling card!

Jess Willison said...

A card definitely worth the wait! It's adorable! I just love this set...and this release! I'll be a patiently waiting Canadian for my stamps too!

Sassy said...

I love Santa! and his reindeer - Very cute.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable! The peppermint twine looks so festive and I love the layout of these adorable characters.
~Meredith