Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adios Amigos!

Well, we have the kids dropped off at Grandma and Papa's house, and we are in the final stages of packing....DH is loading the bags into the truck, then a few hours nap, and off to the airport for our VERY EARLY flight to Puerta Vallarta! Yippee! Starting to get pretty excited, but so tired and sad to leave my 3 munchkins for a whole week...it's always so hard to say goodbye!! :(
I wanted to quickly put this card up for this weeks challenge at Kraftin Kimmie. I love the images Kimmie offers and would be thrilled to be her Guest DT member for April, so I have to get in on every weeks challenge... The uber-talented and sweet Michele is the hostess this week (she leaves me the sweetest comments and is such a stampin idol for me!! I blush every time she likes my stuff;). Her challenge is to use scallops on your project. Not hard for me, as I love them so;) lol
Anyway, here is my card using Jayne.
Please forgive this crappy photo....I had to take it tonight and the lighting is obviously terrible!! Yikes! Really doesn't do the card justice, but I have no other option if I want to get the card in!! Quick rundown for ya: Paper is new MME, flower is prima, used some dimensional pearls from ranger, a little SU satin and crochet ribbon, coloured her with copics and added buttermilk spica to her hair here and there, and clear spica to her eyelids, cut circle and scallop circles out with my nesties and the scallop border is cut from MFT die.
Here is a closer look at this beauty and her pretty kitty:

Thanks for dropping in, and we'll see you in a week!!!
Adios!

2 comments:

DG said...

Super Pretty - Love your coloring!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...you are SO sweet, Jenny. :) Thank you for your kind words!!

Love your card (of course)! I really need some of those liquid pearls. I love what you do with them!

I hope your vacation is/was GRAND! :)