Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins, Witches and Dragons

Hi there!!! Well, I am on cloud nine tonight (except for the boughts of coughing fits every 2 minutes that practically leave me incontinent);) lol!! Here is why I am so darned happy in the midst of feeling crappy....drum roll please......I was chosen this month AGAIN as Swanky Stamper of the Month over at The Cats Pajama's!!! I am so honoured that Alma picked my card as the swankiest! Thank you so very much Alma:) I'm sure glad that I bit the bullet last night and got my winning entry in!
Here are those little Halloween cards that I worked on this weekend for the little ghouls and boys in my family;)
I showed you a witchy little card a few posts ago (I made 2 of those and still had my 3rd neice to make one for) and here are the final cards:

This one was for my nephew Brody.....a cute little dragon with red hair to boot;) Just like Brody's. I added stickles to the wings and spikes on his back and CE to the big eyes on the top of the 'costume'....the pumpkin on the bow also has stickles and a layer of CE to give it more of a 'buttony' kind of look. This was a SSSC layout from last week, but I didn't get it entered in time....

Next up we have baby pumpkins for my nephews Lucas
 (21 months) and Denim (12 months)....Denim is really blonde and Lucas is more of a reddish brown, so I made their cards to look like them...I added stickles to the pumpkin suit here and there and to the lil jack-o-lanterns that they are holding. Again I used CE on the pumpkin punched embellishment and dotted the edge of the panels with dimensional pearls. This is a SFYTT layout.
I don't know why the top picture photographed so green?? And I'm no pro at the old photoshop elements yet, so you'll have to just accept me for my flaws in the photography department;) I wish I had 24 hr technical support.....

Lastly, the card that I made for my middle niece Harley. She is 2 1/2 and would NOT be a witch this year..She had it in her head that she wanted to be a Cyanaur (dinosaur)! So cute:) Same as the others, I added stickles, dimensional pearls around the panels. I also put some rhinestones on the top and bottom of the spellbinders die. This was supposed to be a SSSC layout, but I mixed up the direction of the panels. LOL!
And you saw the card that I made awhile back for my other 2 nieces, Gracie and Elliot..Well, that about wraps up the halloween cards....And I tell ya, all that colouring was alot of work...they might not be as labour-intensive if more little people come along in the future;) Thanks for stopping by!
Jenny

Recipe: (for all)
Stamps: CC Design
Ink: Memento, SU
CS: SU
DP: SU, Reminscence
Other: Copics, dimensional pearls (ranger), spellbinders, punches (SU, martha stewart), ribbon (unknown), rhinesones (offray), sponges, stickles, CE

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Thanks Jenny...they are beautiful!

Michele Boyer said...

These are SO cute!! Fab coloring and I love the bits of sparkle! And congrats! You really ARE a swanky stamper! Hope you feel better soon!